Distribution International is the leading distribution and fabrication partner for mechanical insulation in commercial and industrial projects. DI stocks everything you need for all your projects and is committed to getting your materials to the job site on time. With customer-facing representatives that are dedicated to your success, DI goes above and beyond to contribute to the success of customers.
One way DI goes above and beyond for contractors is by offering on-site turnaround services on the west coast. This service includes material storage in a ground level storage container for your turnaround material. Subsequent deliveries can be made here as turnaround work progresses. The service also includes a Black Ops Trailer, which is a mobile unit that can be delivered to your jobsite for quick and easy access to a Cut & Roll Machine, bander, workspace, and office space. Just let your DI representative know when the job is complete, and DI will come pick it up for you.
Distribution International turnaround services also include dedicated on-site professional. You designate a location on the job site and this DI professional will perform the services listed below and more. These services are customizable based on your project needs. The on-site professional is paid by DI and his rate is billed as a line item on your orders.
- Cuts, pre-packages job material for easy identification and pick-up
- Delivers material to jobsite or stages it for pick up
- Places orders for materials and supplies
- Manages deliveries
- Stocks tent with turnaround materials, additional accessories, extra supplies that may be needed.
- Fabrication on cut/roll machine and bander can be done by us (a Teamsters 117 member) or can be used by your union member if you prefer.