- Structured, professional educational seminars, forums and business meetings created with high-quality subject matter. The WICA events are scheduled in advance and are held various times throughout the year. The WICA also provides an Annual Convention, which is held in mid-September to mid-October.
- Events and activities with an environment conducive to social enhancement, professional development and networking opportunities.
- Contractor representation and counsel in labor negotiations.
- A liaison with architects, engineers, general and specialty contractors.
- Monthly newsletter with articles that include current events in the industry, financial advice and insights, legal summations, association events, and board and commission developments.
- Membership Directory which is a quick reference provided to the membership, engineers, architects, general contractors, specialty contractors, and government agencies.
Supportive Staff and Leadership
- An Association office, with full time staff, working as directed toward the goals and objectives determined by the Board of Directors. The WICA office is staffed from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Mountain Time Monday through Friday.
- WICA is a clearinghouse of information; a place for contractors to call to register their opinions and concerns; as well as a resource for industry standards, regulations and other related information.
- A governing body of fifteen contractor members, diverse and noteworthy in their leadership capabilities.
- Regular Membership in the WICA is available to all union insulation companies and individuals active in the mechanical insulation business in the Western United States and Canada as contractors. | $0.05 per labor hour
- Associate Membership in the WICA is open to all companies who manufacture, fabricate, and distribute insulation products to the mechanical insulation industry. | $750
- Affiliate Membership in the WICA is available to all companies and individuals who influence, specify, work with, use the services of, or are otherwise associated with the mechanical insulation industry such as engineers, governmental agencies, industrial and institutional firms, mechanical and general contractors, inspectors, equipment rental companies, accounting, insurance, and legal professionals, etc. | $400
Please use the PDF or Online application that pertains to your level of membership.
|Contractor Membership Application||Online|
|Associate Membership Application||Online|
|Affiliate Membership Application||Online|
|Request for Information Form||Online|
For PDF applications, print and submit to our office:
Western Insulation Contractors Association
669 South 200 East
Salt Lake City, Utah 84111-3800
Or Fax to: 801-531-7725
- Carrie Francis via email