- An increase in sponsor support and participation for networking events, enhancing the experience for participants;
- Active representation at the Labor/Management meeting between WICA and Western States Conference, continuing the communication critical for long-term success;
- Monthly e-newsletters, with updates on the industry, education opportunities, and articles on improving business;
- The first year of an improved WICA website, updated with useful articles, event announcements and industry information, and
- The launch of the new WICA app, putting convention information as close as your phone.
As a member-service organization at heart and in practice, WICA views quality management representation, customer service, and networking events the top priorities for staff and the board of directors.
WICA is already scheduling a full slate of classes, social and networking events, and industry building opportunities for our members in 2017. With your support, WICA can continue to develop, advance, and advocate for our industry.
Mail in your payment to:
669 S. 200 East, Ste. 200
Salt Lake City, UT 84111